- Exihibition Title The Art of Portraiture in the Louvre Collections
Wednesday, May 30 - Monday, September 3, 2018.
Closed on Tuesdays (except August 14)
*Fridays and Saturdays, May to June 10:00－20:00
*Fridays and Saturdays, July to September 10:00－21:00
（Last admission 30 minutes before closing）
The National Art Center, Tokyo (Kokuritsu-Shin-Bijutsukan),
Special Exhibition Gallery 1E
7-22-2 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-8558
- Organized by The National Art Center, Tokyo; Musée du Louvre; Nippon Television Network Corporation; The Yomiuri Shimbun; BS Nippon Corporation
- Under the auspices of Embassy of France / Institut français du Japon
- With the special sponsorship of
- With the sponsorship of Taisei Corporation; Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.; Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Insurance Inc.
- With the cooperation of Air France / KLM Royal Dutch Airlines; Nippon Express Co., Ltd.; East Japan Railway Company; CS Nippon Corporation; RF RADIO NIPPON CO., LTD.; J-WAVE, INC.; Nippon Cultural Broadcasting Inc.; Tokyo MX; Television Kanagawa Inc.
- With the special cooperation of NTV Europe B.V.
GENERAL ADVANCE / GROUP ADULTS 1,600 Yen 1,400 Yen COLLEGE STUDENTS 1,200 Yen 1,000 Yen HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS 800 Yen 600 Yen*Advance tickets on sale from Saturday, March 10 - Tuesday,May 29,2018 (only until Monday, May 28, 2018 at the National Art Center, Tokyo).
*Visitors who are under junior high school students will be admitted for free.
*Disabled people (along with one assistant) presenting the Disabled Person's Booklets or an equivalent form of government - issued ID will be admitted for free.
*Information about free entrance days for high school students will be announced at a later date.
*Group tickets will only be available at the venue and group discount is only applicable to groups of 20 people or more.
Access ・Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, Nogizaka Station (C05),
direct access from Exit 6
・Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line, Roppongi Station (H04),
approximately 5-minute walk from Exit 4a
・Toei Oedo Subway Line, Roppongi Station (E23),
approximately 4-minute walk from Exit 7
By public transport
- Inquiries +81(0)3-5777-8600 （Hello Dial)
- Period Saturday, September 22, 2018 - Monday, January 14, 2019
Osaka City Museum of Fine Arts